Friday, January 24, 2014

So it Begins... Thing 1 : Blogging and Registration

This isn't my first blog, but it's been years, so here goes! I've signed up to participate in 23 Mobile Things to gain some additional experience working with mobile apps. Working within a Public Library setting, we can never have too much exposure to new things in digital environments, and customers are always full of questions about apps and their various gadgets. I am interested in learning how to make their lives (and mine) easier and brainstorming new potential ways of incorporating them into everyday services to library customers. I will be working on an iOS platform, but I'm also curious to see how others are using their 23 things in different ways. I will be sharing best practices, tips & tricks I pick up along with way with the rest of my department team.

Thanks for reading!

Obligatory Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed herein are my alone, and not those of my employer(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment